Saturday, December 10, 2011

End Of Autumn

shirt-Forever 21, jeans-Vanilla Star (bought at tilly's.com), boots-Old Navy


aren't i cute? that's the word everyone uses to describe me now at school. even with my black eye, a result of cheerleading. i got this shirt in new york and the jeans were 10% off because it was my birthday! happy outfit. life is going good. i got a boyfriend!! it's almost Christmas and present buying is dwindling my excitement. i'm horrible at it. but a break from school will be nice. i think i might get a haircut so that it will start growing out and looking good. not that it looks bad per se. what are your guys opinion? grow out or keep short? hard decisions. tell me about it!

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Lovely top :)

Tina said...

aww, i'm terrible with presents as well. i just try to remember it's the thought that counts.. cute top, i love the colour and the back :)
your hair is adorable either way. don't fret!

Tina said...

sorry, i just remembered something. you did a post about some books you really enjoyed a while ago - i think there were photos too - but i can't find the post. if you remember, can you leave me a comment with the info please? thanks!

Catherine. said...

Madame. just found your blog. The pictures are great! You got a new follower. I would be thrilled if you would visit me and follow me back.

Bisou from Vienna
Catherine

http://fraeuleincatherine.blogspot.com/

Catherine. said...

Wedekind said...

Deary, you've got an awesome Blog so I'm following now, of course!
Hope you don't mind!:)

Check Vienna Wedekind out as well, you might like it.

Love,
Carola

Anonymous said...

I like your hair short. It is really cute that way.

Jennie

Saphira Thenalia said...

pretty curve on your back ;)
you look so happy...

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

Sofia Lascurain said...

in this photos you look so pretty!! love them!!!!
xx s
www.my-philosophie.com

Preziosa said...

Love the top!