Friday, December 23, 2011

Soggy Day

my dreams of Christmas snow are dying. it's rainy, sad, and not even that cold outside. long sigh. this outfit is exactly the same as my last outfit post. shirt is even bought at the same place. my hat was made by my Grammy and designed by me. super-comfortable, it is supposed to resemble a hood. no dire news for y'all sorry. i want to thank everyone for sticking around with me though. i have so many followers and i'm quite horrible at commenting back now but i do care about you. your motivation is keeping me with this! well Happy Holidays to all. i probably won't be posting again till after the festivities. tell me what your plans are and stuff you would like to see on here for the new year.

keep it real!

9 comments:

Jennifer Rod said...

i really like the way you took these photos...

Catherine. said...

My dear follower. I changed my blog-adress. Would be glad if you follow me in the future on http://frlcatherine.com/
and on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3296014/frlcatherine/follow

Bisou from vienna
Catherine

Ashley said...

Nice job with the hat! It's super cute. I'd kill for some of that rain right now...you should have came here. Lots of snow for Christmas! Blurgh. :( I'm tired of it already.

The white cabbage said...

nice photos !

come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower...i'll do back


ciao ave

Sofia Lascurain said...

so cute! love your shirt!!!
xx so
www.my-philosophie.com

Kathryn said...

Yay, your comments are working! (I've been gone for a while, so this probably is old news haha). Your hat is so cute, and it's even better that it's homemade!

Sick by Trend said...

very cool these photos! haha :D love them

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Quinn B said...

I love the name of your blog. It is adorable. I also think your really cute. It rained all day here, so it was soggy as well. I love your top. The stripes are such a pretty color!

Jennifer said...

super cute pictures!

xo jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com