Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow?

that's right, the white fluffy stuff was everywhere like two weeks ago. it didn't last overnight but it was fun for about an afternoon. better yet Dacota, my ah-mazing boyfriend, was there to enjoy it too. it turned into an impromptu photo-sesh. also i just want to say a big thank you to everyones very sweet comments. i'm sorry that i don't answer back like at all now but they are very much appreciated. love you all! by the way if anyone wants to write me some questions or suggestions on what to write about in my little blurbs it'd be nice! oh and it's snowing as i write this yet yesterday i could barely wear long sleeves it was so hot. February is weird :/

3 comments:

Kato said...

You are so cute! I love your yellow hat!!

Sunny & Star said...

I love your yellow hat too! It finally snowed here a couple weeks ago too and I loved it!

Kathryn said...

February is definitely weird, and March is crazy as well. Snow one minute, then sun the next. Gah. Loving your yellow hat :)