Saturday, April 28, 2012

Last Post




Me, my gorgy friend Jess, and my fantastic boyfriend Dacota. we spent a little time together Friday afternoon and played with the camera a bit. but anyway this is my last post! about two years of blogging and i kind of just lost my drive to do it. i have changed a lot through this whole process and will miss all the sweet comments and my blogging friends. i am starting a tumblr though! it will be all my own pictures and little blurbs so if anyone wants to follow me over there that would be nice. ill post a link later or something. well goodbye blogger world!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Sad to see you go, but I understand. Have fun!

Tina said...

noo.. when i saw the post title my heart dropped. everyone's leaving! i understand why though.. well i'll definitely keep an eye out for your tumblr!

Shelby said...

Ooh yay! I have a tumblr too Bails :) Send me the link so I can follow ;) Love you! Shelby

Abigayel-Bryce said...

I blogged for 2 years as well.. then the drive just kind of fizzled out! I'm on Tumblr now too: ) whats your link?!

fran said...

hi! im fran a spanish male fashion blogger. maybe you like my style and want to follow me...

NEW LOOK: AUTUMN COLORS
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html